1. Responsible for the daily exhibition guide of the art museum: explain the theme of the exhibition content, the background information of the exhibited art, etc. to the visitors to the museum;
2. Inspect and maintain the daily condition of exhibited artworks;
3. Maintain the order of the exhibition hall during the opening of the exhibition, and report any accidents in time and assist in proper resolution;
4. Other overall work and work arranged by the art museum.
2. 活泼，外向， 具有团队精神和协作能力，集体荣誉感强；
1. At least 18 years old, love art, have service enthusiasm and sense of responsibility;
2. Lively, outgoing, with team spirit and collaboration ability, strong sense of collective honor;
3. Contemporary art enthusiasts who love and respect the arts, who are interested in or have experience in volunteer services and gallery work;
4. Have a good background in arts and related skills, good communication skills and basic English conversation skills are preferred.
You will get:
1. Get in touch with design masters and artists, and get a closer look at the operation of the museum and the formation of an exhibition;
2. Understand the entire process of the exhibition and the work of setting up the exhibition;
3. Priority participation in public events and art lectures in the pavilion;
4. If needed, you can open a certificate of volunteer service.
联系我们 Contact us: email@example.com